The Terminal suite offers the terminal operator a survey with all current and planned operations. The operator is able to register and control the administrative activities related to the loading processes on screens. During the beginning and end of the operations, the tank- and flow meter readings are read automatically by the system. Calculations based on the density and temperatures are executed within the application. The system contains the functionality to compare ship gauges with measurements on the shore and reveal the differences.
Parts of this functionality are:
- Measuring the average densities;
- Preventing potential input- and operational errors;
- VCF calculations based on the type of product, temperature and density;
- Assigning a leaseholder to a storage tank;
- Treating T1/T2 status of product in storage tank;